Some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. If you do not see the answer you are looking for, please send us a message in the form.
- Who can be helped?
The Center’s Primary focus is to help any child or adult with a disability or injury who can benefit from our outpatient services. A partial listing of needs served include:
- Communication disorders – speech, language, hearing, and voice
- Neurological Disorders – stroke, head injuries, spinal cord injuries, Parkinson’s disease, and cerebral palsy
- Orthopedic Disorders – injury to bone joint and birth defects
- Other – lymphedema, learning disabilities, feeding disorders, dysphagia, mental retardation, developmental delay, down syndrome, and autism
- Who Is Eligible?
- Any patient whose condition can benefit from our outpatient rehabilitative services, contingent on a physician or professional referral.
- All age groups.
- Residents of the Permian Basin area.
- What About Costs?
At the initial intake, our Accounting Department will privately discuss the cost of services with you, as well as, the financial resources available. It is important to know that patients having financial problems are never turned away. Services are available on a sliding scale according to family income.
We accept most insurances, and file on behalf of the patient. We are a preferred provider, Health Smart, HMO Blue, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Group Resources and PBHN. In addition, we accept Medicaid, Medicare, DARS (TRC), and Workers’ Compensation.
- Are bilingual services available?
Yes, we provide physical, occupational,and speech therapy services in Spanish. We also provide speech therapy services in sign language.
- How Can I Get Help
If we can help, or for additional information, please contact Patient Admissions. When quality is important, the Permian Basin Rehabilitation Center should be your choice.
Tell Me More
- – select a option –
- I’d like to schedule a tour
- Tell me more about the Sponsorship Program
- Send me general information
- I’d like to join your mailing list
- How can I donate?